Pee 4 and a Half
Thing to Plan to Bring to the B.A.R.
With only THIRTY ONE days until the B.A.R. we here at B.A.R. Central wanted to give you an idea of things you may want to bring along with you! These are just suggestions, of course, and we know not everyone will be able to bring everything on the list :-).
1. POOP BAGS....Lots of POOP Bags...one can never have enough POOP Bags...(teeheehee)
2. Camp Chair(s) for your Peeps to sit in and blankie or towel for you to sit in.
3. Bug Repellent for your peeps (and make sure you have taken your flea and tick medicine, or have some kind of flea and tick repellent)
4. Sunscreen for your peeps (and you if you use one)
5. Water bowl (and food bowl if you are a lunchtime eater)
6. Extra leash (cause you just never know when a human may chew through their leash!)
7. Camera (Mama made me put it on the list)
8. Cooler (to fill with dog yumyums, water and snacks for your humans)
9. Snacks (make sure you pack some for your human too!)
10. Paper Towels or wet ones (humans are very messy)
11. Mama is bringing our "playpen" for us to play in, if you have a playpen you want to bring, feel free to bring it!
12. A favorite toy, so you can have fun while the humans are doing boring human stuff!!
What else is on your list?? We are sure Mama is forgetting something!
Stay tuned a week from tomorrow for the final "P"
Proper Road and B.A.R. Manners!