OH MY FRIENDS!!
WE KNOW THERE ARE FURIENDS WHO CANNOT MAKE IT TO THE B.A.R.
BUT NEVER FEAR...THERE IS A WAY YOU CAN BE INCLUDED IN THE REMEMBRANCE AND FLAT FRIENDS CEREMONY...
Below are some examples photos
Our Mayorz Murphy and Stanley received the photos below from
Angel Greta will be pawticipating in the Remembrance and Mr. Bailey, Hazel and Mabel will be in the Flat Friends
Mom and I rec'd photos from my Matey Charlie and Amber and Max
They will pawticipate in the Flat Friends Ceremony!!
If you have questions please contact, the Mayorz, Arty, Oreo or Madi via
a comment on our blog or an email.
Flat Easy arrived at Oreo's last week too. Speaking of Easy did you know that he will be
acting Mayor while the Mayorz Murphy and Stanley are at the B.A.R.
So here's what we're going to do: If you want your photo included in official BAR activities and ceremonies, just send us your photo (details below). We will include it in all activities as well as the Remembrance Ceremony and Friendship Ceremony.
Remembrance Ceremony - This will be led by our very own YAM Aunty who is coming from Scotland. It will be our way to remember and celebrate anyone who was once a part of Blogville but is no longer active in our community or may have passed away/crossed the bridge. Send us the name and photo (details below) of this pet or human so they can be part of this special ceremony.
Friendship Ceremony - This also will be led by YAM Aunty and will be a celebration of the friendships we have made in Blogville. Despite the fact most of us blog through the voice of our pet(s), behind the scenes we have made many friends. This ceremony will celebrate and recognize the importance of those relationships.
Follow these instructions to send a photo:
1. Print out the photo either 5x7 or 8x10. Larger ones will show up better in photos.
2. Laminate your photo to help protect it in the outdoor environment. If this is not possible, then put it in a sheet protector (cut to size).
3. Glue or tape your photo to a cardboard backing and make sure you write the name of the person/pet on the front!
4. Mail your photo to any of the organizers: Cecilia, Diana. Beth or Carol. Mailing addresses are available from the Christmas Card Exchange list.
5. Be sure to mail your photo early enough that it will arrive prior to the time the organizers begin travel to the B*A*R*.